The Northeast Health District is providing reports to assist with local COVID-19 informational needs. The current week’s report and all past reports can be found on the "COVID-19 Summary Data" section of the Northeast Health District website. There is additional local information - such as how to get tested, links to current guidance, and shareable educational materials - available there, as well.
Please also note that the DPH Daily Status Report is now including county-level positivity rates. Additional updates include:
- The way to choose which maps to view has changed. You are now able to choose the map you would like to view as well as change the date being viewed. In addition, % PCR positive lab data has been added.
- To use the new features:
- Choose ”Cases,” Testing,” or “Deaths,” then use the drop-down menu to choose cumulative “Cases,” “Cases per 100K,” ”Deaths”, “Deaths per 100K,” “% Positive,” or data for the "Last 2 Weeks.” On the map, you can hover or click to find out additional details such as number of deaths, hospitalizations, case rate, etc. Selecting a county will also update the cases over time charts.
- By clicking on the date above the map, you can select a past date to see historic maps, using the current color scale.
- Two maps have been added to reflect percent positive PCR by county
- “% Positive Last 2 Weeks”: Reflects the percent positive PCR tests reported through ELR by county during the last 2 weeks.
- "% Positive Overall”: Reflects the cumulative percent positive PCR tests reported through ELR by county.
- “COVID-19 Over Time” now has the option to select total PCR tests and percent positive PCR tests.
- A link has been added to access Georgia hospital capacity and current COVID-19 hospitalization data: https://covid-hub.gio.georgia.gov/#hospital
A complete guide to understanding the DPH data can be found here.