The Board of Commissioners seeks to provide quality county services in the most cost-efficient and fiscally responsible manner and to provide the foundation and guidelines necessary for the safety, general welfare and future prosperity of all Walton County citizens.
The general duties of the Board of Commissioners are:
- To enact resolutions and ordinances for the general health, safety and welfare of the citizens of Walton County
- To levy taxation when necessary to finance the operation of the county government
- To plan for future public needs
- To provide necessary services to safeguard the well-being and safety of the citizens of Walton County
- 6 p.m.
- 1st Tuesday of every month
- Historic Walton County Courthouse
111 S Broad Street
Monroe, GA 30655
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas | View Past Agendas and Minutes
Public Comment Form
The form for public comments can be found by clicking here. The completed form can be emailed to the County Clerk, Rhonda Hawk or the form may be submitted at the Board of Commissioners Office.