*As a precautionary response to COVID-19, the Walton County Recreation Department has suspended all oranized recreational activities through April 12th, 2020. All community centers, including Criswell Park, Felker Park, Meridian Park, Nowell Gym, and South Walton Park, will also remain closed during this time*
"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation-determines what you do. Attitude-determines how well you do it."
Athletic Program Locations
- Central Walton (Monroe)
- Area Coordinators: Kenny Freeman (770-266-1685), Clay Dobbs (770-266-1615)
- South Walton Park (Social Circle)
- Area Coordinator: Pam Smith (770-464-3374)
- West Walton Park (Loganville)
- Area Coordinators: Jane Beeco (770-266-1604), Brendan Craig (770-266-1795)
Youth Athletic Programs
"The expert in anything was once a beginner..."
- Baseball / Softball
- Track and Field
- Walton Adapted Sports Programs (WASP)
- Registration Information and Forms
We will try to get the cancellations out to you, and post on the hotline as soon as possible. As you know, the weather is impossible to predict, and sometimes decisions will be made as late as game time.
Helpful Weather Information
Sorry, we love dogs, but no dogs or other pets are allowed at any Walton County sports field complex.